Sunday, November 16, 2008

Spoil Yourself Massage - Mount Waverley

Spoil Yourself
(03) 9807 7577
8 The Hwy
Mt Waverley
VIC 3149

One of the 5 massages I was given for my birthday was at Spoil Yourself in Mount Waverley... My mum frequents this place and loves it which is why she bought me a massage here... It usually takes a few weeks or more to get in, so I was surprised and happy to have called and got in the next day as there were two cancellations... Eugina did my massage and I found her lovely, she explained all of the things she would be doing and briefed me on the pregnancy massage bed - with a big hole for your belly and lots of support for your breasts...

Once it started she was great, did my whole body in the hour, didnt talk - which is important to me, and overall made me feel fantastic! I was definitely loose when I left, driving home was challenging as I was so floaty! Would definitely recommend this massage for a pregnant lady...

No comments: