Friday, October 17, 2008

Target: Belly Band

Target
Belly Band
$19.95
Now this picture isn't the actual band in question, it is just to give you a visual of what a belly belt looks like...

The first belly belt I bought was from Target, not wanting to spend a great deal of money on something I wasn't sure whether I would like, or even if I would be able to stay in my own clothes for long enough to use one... Well I am 21 weeks, still in my jeans, but this is not the belt I would choose to buy...
When I got it home it was immediately apparent that it was super stretchy, like 8 months pregnant stretchy, so it hardly even stayed up on its own... Clearly an inferior material, and should I reinstate it to my wardrobe I will review it again, but so far from 12 - 21 weeks it has been useless...

No comments: